The Mission of the Raw Milk Institute is to improve the safety and quality of raw milk and raw milk products through:
- Farmer training and mentoring nationally and internationally,
- Establishing raw milk guidelines and Common Standards,
- Improving consumer access and producer transparency,
- Consumer education about the benefits of raw milk on the immune system and gut microbiome,
- Investment in raw milk research with use of RAWMI test data.
The Raw Milk Institute’s Vision is to build a healthier world where raw milk is safe, embraced, and accessible. RAWMI empowers dairy farmers and consumers by providing support from grass to glass and soil to soul.